Shovel Ready Sites – Ready for Development!!!
One of the critical components which has allowed Spearfish to grow its economy and provide quality, primary jobs for area residents has been the development of the Spearfish Business & Industry Park. Currently there are 19 companies located in the business park which together employ over 640 area residents.
The Spearfish Business and Industrial Park is located east of the city, immediately north of Interstate 90 at Exit 14. Adjacent to the property is the City Convention Center, several restaurants, a shopping center and multiple motels.
Business Park property is competitively priced ranging from $0 - $2.50 SF (based on project value). Terms are available to qualifying firms through the Spearfish Economic Revolving Fund administered by the Spearfish Economic Development Corporation. Parcels ranging from 1 to 16 acres remain available to expanding businesses. Currently there are 52 acres remaining for future development.
The Light Industrial/Professional Business Park features:
- 37 foot wide 7" asphalt industrial roads.
- Underground utility services including 24.9 KV (3 phase) electrical service, natural gas, and the state of the art telephone service including digital switching served by fiber optic cable.
- Municipal services include an 8" water line with 100 lbs. of pressure, regular garbage service, and an 8" sewer line connected to a modern Class 4 wastewater treatment plant.
- High Speed Internet
- Covenant Controlled Property
Heavy Industrial Park Features:
Located to the east and immediately adjacent to the City's light industrial park, is the well-located and easily accessible heavy industrial park. The park was developed to provide and ensure the continuity of locations for industries that can operate on site with minimum mutual adverse impact.
The park features:
- Municipal water and sewer
- Three-phase power
- High Speed Internet Services
- All utilities underground
- Hard surfaced roads designed to accommodate heavy traffic.